Ok, there is this darling blog that I read called "Oh Happy Day". It is this fabulous party planner and letterpress printer who is currently living with her husband and two kids in Paris (jealous? I know I am...) AND she is doing a giveaway! She is doing a week-long trip for two to Paris! How awesome is that? She is providing the airfare and hotel, and you just have to do the rest. Sweet deal, eh? I wants it...
If you want to enter, just go to http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris. And if you win, you better give me some love, since I'm the one that sent you there, I'm just sayin :) I seriously want this trip--doesn't Paris just sound magical? I've never been to Paris, and we all know how much I love traveling. Basically, I think this giveaway was made for me :)
3 comments:
If you win this, I may just kill you to preempt my jealous rage. That is all :)
Agreed. There is no justice in the world if you get to go to Paris for free too. Wouldn't be cool. That said, good luck! :)
Hello you started a blog and I could not be more happy about this!!! Now I can keep tabs on you when you are away in the middle of the ocean. Horray! Also... I want to win this trip so bad!
Post a Comment