Ya know what? I'm really grateful for good friends. And I have some of the best you could ever have.
On Tuesday we had a surprise party for Emdog. Her husband Ben and Qwart's husband Matt work together, so they planned the whole thing. Cute, eh? Loved it. Also just loved spending time with all of them.
 |
| The crew |
 |
| The birthday girl |
 |
| Qwart and Matt playing Bye Bye Miss American Pie and Qwart saying: "I can't remember a time before this song" |
Also, a few weekends ago we had a BBQ with this same group of friends, and it was so much fun! We chatted and played games and then finished off with an intense game of ultimate frisbee, boys against girls.
 |
| Warming up |
 |
| The girls. Love them. |
 |
| We decided to do a picture where we were flipping back our hair... actually worked better than I'd planned :) |
Also, back in May my good friend Alexis got married. Her wedding was so beautiful, it was unreal. Absolutely stunning. I'm so happy for her!
 |
| Friends with the beautiful bride. Don't mind the giant on the left... |
Also, since I count friends and family pretty much interchangeably, Mom, Daddy, Brookie and I went to see Les Miserables for my birthday and it was AMAZING! I cried... multiple times.
 |
| Mom and I outside the theater |
 |
| STOKED for it to start. Isn't my sister beautiful? |
There are so many more people I could add and tell you about how I have the best friends in the world, but this post is already long enough and I have more homework to do.... bah. Point is, I'm grateful for my friends. And my family. How am I gonna survive in DC without them?
1 comment:
Awwww, thanks, honey! And thanks for always letting me be your significant other for events :D Love you!
Post a Comment