Seeing how yesterday was Father's Day it only seems appropriate to dedicate this post to the most wonderful man in my life, my Daddy. Though I'm sure he'll probably never see this (I don't think he reads blogs), I would feel like an ungrateful daughter if I didn't say anything.
My daddy is the nicest and friendliest person alive, I'm convinced of it. He can make anyone in the world his best friend in a matter of minutes. Everyone loves him, and it's really no wonder why. He is talented, hard-working, selfless, kind, gregarious, loving... the list could go on. I am so grateful to him for always believing in me, even when I've stopped believing in myself. Me pushes me to do better and be better, but accepts me for who I am, weaknesses and all. Basically I adore him.
Did I mention his amazing fashion sense?
Absolutely LOVE this picture of my cute parents.
Anyway, bottom-line is I am grateful for my Daddy.




2 comments:
He IS amazing! Cute post! Love him, love you!
Agreed, completely! Especially the GREGarious part (which slight grammatical error I just fixed for you). Even more especially the part where you mention how "Me pushes me," which, either way, is fully correct.
Post a Comment