I really love the people in my program. They are all so nice and wonderful to be around. It's also good to know that we're all in this together. We're all having similar doubts about our abilities and going through similar trials. We've had a few conversations this week about how to deal with stress and just generally motivating each other to keep doing our best and know that it will all work out in the end. It's comforting to know that there are people who are going through the same things as me and who have got my back. We're a team and we're in this together until the end. It's really wonderful to be surrounded by people like that.
And on that topic, I appreciate all the love and support I've felt from family and friends as I've been trying to figure out this new phase in life. Thank so all so much for your love, support, and encouragement. I couldn't do it without all of you! It's challenging every day, but it's absolutely worth every single second. I love knowing that I am finally in a place to be doing what I've always wanted to do. And that's a good feeling.
2 comments:
You are amazing, and TOTALLY capable. I know it's hard sometimes, but that's what makes it so rewarding. If it was just handed to you, it wouldn't be such a wonderful accomplishment. You can do eet!!!
Andy and I know what you're going through, and you'll make it! I know it's tough, but you are amazing and you'll be an amazing nurse! We love you and keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment