Have I ever mentioned how amazing my mom is? Cause she is. A.MAZ.ING.
Today I got a package from her with all sorts of goodies inside. Delicious things like recipes and cinnamon that resulted in an amazing dinner of pumpkin waffles. (To die for, right? I know. And I'm not usually a huge fan of pumpkin, which just tells you how dang good they were.) And things like warm socks because I randomly told her the other day that I was planning on investing in some to keep me toasty warm this winter and some hair products to try to make my hair behave in this humidity. And that isn't even the end of it!
It just goes to show you how thoughtful and wonderful my mother is. And I hate to break it to you, but she's just the best mother in the entire world. She really is the greatest. And I'm so grateful she's mine :)
 |
| When Mom and Daddy came to visit me in Jerusalem. |
 |
| LOVE this pic of Mom and Bear |
 |
| She's a dang cute grandma too. |
Thanks Mom, for always knowing how to make my day. I love you!
4 comments:
She really is the best. No arguments here. And, I miss you.
How cute is your mom?!? No wonder you are so awesome Cally.
There is no one alive who is so persistently thoughtful. She's the most amazing mom of all time. I <3 her lots. As I do you :)
Great post, Meek! Hands down, she is the best mom in the world. Hope you're doing well! Love/miss you!
Post a Comment