Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Hampshire

There's a kid in my program who's from New Hampshire and every time I hear about New Hampshire I think of a shirt he wears that says, "New Hampshire: better than the old one."

A few weekends ago we had a tri-ward campout in New Hampshire at a campground the church owns up there. It went Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I drove up with two of my roommates Saturday afternoon and we stayed overnight and left on Sunday. It was only like an hour to an hour and a half away which was surprising to me. It was way fun though and we had a skit night on Saturday that was highly entertaining. The weather was nice during the day, but my heavens, I very nearly froze to death that night. I was wearing so many layers, but still I couldn't sleep because of the cold. So that wasn't the most fun thing of my life, but what can ya do? Just a note to anyone who wants to go camping in New Hampshire--you really will need a sleeping bag. Really.

Saturday night watching the BYU/Utah game. Still a touchy subject.

The dock at the lake

Sunset over the lake

2 comments:

Illumine said...

You are SO funny, honey. You really should outline the reason the skit was humorous...though I realize you're short on time, so I forgive you.

A Mitton said...

Hey, I'M in this photo! And that's before we were really even friends. Sweet.