And going home means I get to FINALLY meet the two newest additions to my family: Lucy (my adorable new niece) and Arya (my sister's gorgeous new puppy). Yay for family!
I've decided to dedicate this post to some of the things I am lovin' right now.
That being said, I am in love with New England in the fall.
| Campus was already beautiful, but I think the changing trees make it even more so. |
More things iLove:
- Hot cocoa
- My mom for letting me call her and "teach" her the material I've been studying to help me remember it better
- My space heater
- Spontaneous stress-relieving dance parties with my roommates
- The fact that I got a 98 on my last Pharmacology exam
- My classmates
- Did I mention I get to see my family this month?
- My favorite pair of red boots
- The fact that today I got an extra hour of sleep. Thank you daylight savings.
- Skype. Such a wonderful invention.
1 comment:
We're so excited to see you too! Hooray for holidays! Love you Meek!
Post a Comment