Saturday, September 24, 2011

We interrupt your program for a very important message...

Alright, so I'm not interrupting your favorite TV show. What I am interrupting is my studying, which is actually much happier than interrupting a TV show. I felt the need to take a little study break to give a shout-out to my sister, Lindsay. Her birthday is coming up (I won't say when for privacy purposes), so I just wanted to let her know that I love her. And here's just a few reasons why (with pictures that may or may not have anything to do with my list. That's how I roll :)

I love singing with her because she has the most beautiful soprano voice. Any day I get to sing with her is a good day.


We go on lots of road trips together
aaaaand she puts up with my incessant need to take pictures. Even when she's driving.

She's such a cute mother to two of the cutest little munchkins on the face of the planet
'Nuff said.
She's super crafty and awesome at cooking and doesn't even get mad at me when I have to call her for the millionth time to remind me how to cast on for knitting or exactly how to make a recipe she gave me. (This happens often).

 And sometimes when I am feeling crappy about myself she drops everything (everything, I tell you) to come help me, even though there's a million other things she could be doing.

This is a very condensed version of what I could say, but the point is I love you Linds. I'm so grateful that you're my sister. I'm sad I can't be there for your birthday, but I hope you can have an decent one without me there :)

Happy Birthday! I love you!