I've come to the sad realization that I've become one of "those people," something I really wanted to avoid when I started this thing. You know the ones I'm talking about: those people who start a blog with really good intentions and then go for months on end without posting, so much that you start to forget that they even have a blog in the first place.
There are all sorts of reasons I could give for it. In the beginning I was too swamped with school and had nothing interesting to post about. Then I was having too much fun playing to bother posting. It's been so long I doubt that even my family is still reading this thing. But here I am, in the calm before the storm and I decided that there's no better time than now to give it another shot. School starts next week so this may not last, but I'm going to try. Here's to hoping I'll be better in 2012 than I was in 2011.
1 comment:
Yay for more posts! Keep them coming! Love you!
Post a Comment