My nephew Dane is such a funny kid. He cracks me up every time I see him. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite gems over the years (though you may have to know him to find them as entertaining as I do...):
{On our road trip to Arizona to visit Andy and Bri}
Dane: "Hey Grandma, hey Mique. Stop it being naughty and listen to mom. She's trying to talk to you."
{On a car ride when the sun was shining into his eyes}
Dane: I need some glasses.
Grandma: Well I don't have any extra for you to wear.
Dane: Just give me your glasses.
{While I was on the phone with Linds on speaker on their end}
Dane: Mique, I need to tell you something.
{Linds still talking to me in the background}
Dane: Mom, I'm on the phone.
{Brookie and Dane reading a book about birds}
Brookie: This bird is a penguin.
Dane: No, it's not a penguin!
Brookie: Dane, trust me, it's a penguin.
Dane: No, it's not a penguin! It's a tufted puffin!
{Telling us the story of their dog Cooper attacking a cat}
Dane: Mique, I need to tell you something, I need to tell you something. Cooper intacked a cat.
Oh man, I love that kid. He always keeps you on your toes :)
1 comment:
Agreed-he's hilarious. You forgot the one where Andy kept saying "Dane-I need to tell you something" and Dane told him "stop saying words!"
Post a Comment