I know I still have Fiji to write about, but with leaving for Boston in less than 20 hours and getting everything ready before then I just haven't had time to do it justice. That being said, I am in the process of cleaning out my room and I came across a limerick I wrote for my AP English class my senior year of High School. It made me laugh so I thought I would share. Enjoy!
I've lived a deprived childhood
and ne'er had a dog like I should.
My parents they say,
"Oh you'll be ok."
If I had a dog, then I would.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. That was the best limerick I have ever read. Hahahaha. I love you!!!!
LOL. I love it!!! Also, it's fact :) PS: it makes me simultaneously sad but happy that when you see that I've commented on your amazing poem you'll be on the opposite side of the country :)/ :(
Love it! Hope you're liking Boston so far! Love you!
Post a Comment