YAY!!! That is so freakin awesome! Andy & I are both very proud of you that's a great accomplishment! We are excited for you and your new adventure! (And to have someone to stay with back on the east coast?!)
You are a wench. And I am jealous. And bitter. I think that about covers it. Oh...I guess I love you, too, in spite of it all. Look forward to the pics from your epic tour down under :)
3 comments:
YAY!!! That is so freakin awesome! Andy & I are both very proud of you that's a great accomplishment! We are excited for you and your new adventure! (And to have someone to stay with back on the east coast?!)
You are a wench. And I am jealous. And bitter. I think that about covers it. Oh...I guess I love you, too, in spite of it all. Look forward to the pics from your epic tour down under :)
You are amazing Cally... I want to be you when I grow up!
Post a Comment