Today was my last day of freedom before school starts and I enter my last semester of my master's degree. Weird.
May 20, here I come.
What did I do on my last day of freedom? I went to church, took a niiiiice, looooong nap (something that will all-too-quickly become a foreign concept once again), and cleaned my room. We'll see how long the clean room lasts. Maybe I'll finally post pictures, but don't get your hopes up.
Technically school doesn't start until the 14th, but since I'm going to clinical every day this week, I say that school starts tomorrow.
Can't we go back to that home-with-my-family vacation thing?
2 comments:
May 20th! so soon! It was so fun to see you the other day :) Also, everyone who has seen that knit vest is IN LOVE with it.
A. It will fly.
2. When is your spring break and are you staying in Boston?
D. After you and AM graduate, I really think we need to go on a celebratory adventure. Thoughts?
Post a Comment