First, let's start with Bear.
I don't know of anyone who can make me laugh harder or longer than him. He's also the best at getting me to laugh at myself - not always the easiest task.
He's also one of the hardest workers I know,
AND he's one of the funnest people to be around. Best of both worlds.
And last but not least, he is such a cute dad to two of the cutest little girls on the planet.
And on that note, it was also Sophie's birthday. Soph is so smart - just the other day she was teaching me about photosynthesis. She's 3.
She has such a fun personality and constantly keeps us entertained.
Not to mention that she is darling. Also tanner than I am. Not hard to do, but still. I'm slightly surly about it.
And then there's Dane's birthday. He's a whopping 4 years old and about 17 times smarter than me. I wish I was joking.
He is such a cute older brother to Campbell (most of the time :) and I'm sure he'll be such a good example for his soon-to-be baby brother.
He is constantly asking questions and wanting to learn. And he's even been known to help around the house.
So I guess what we learn from this is that I have a really great family. I am so grateful for all of them and for the chance to celebrate them on their birthdays. Happy (belated) birthday Bear, Soph, and Daner! I love you all.




1 comment:
Cute post! Love the pics! Daner looks so big vacuuming!
Post a Comment