Saturday, June 16, 2012

#9

So, a while ago I crossed off #9 from my Boston Bucket List - I went to a concert in the House of Blues. And not any concert, mind you. I went to the Fun. concert! They just so happen to be one of my favorite bands at the moment (see here). It was hands down the best concert I've ever been to. My friend Jerr had an extra ticket and I was so happy because I had tried to get tickets but they were sold out. Not to mention that we were on the floor about 6 people deep from the stage. That was cool too.

The pictures aren't great quality, but that's what you get when you take them on a phone...
Outside the House of Blues
Jerr and I

The crowd behind us. The House of Blues was literally packed. Nate (the lead singer of Fun.) told us that we were freaking them out with how many people were there.


I loved it, sometimes he would just stand there grinning at us, acting like "Is this real life?"


Of all the concerts I could have gone to to complete my bucket list requirement, I'm not sure I could have picked a better one. Seriously, such a Fun. night :)

1 comment:

Andy and Bri said...

Jealous! That is all.