Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Main Man

Well I think it's time for you all to meet the main man in my life. Friends, this is Saunders.


You may be asking yourself how serious it is. Let's just say we're pretty exclusive. He can be jealous and demanding, but ultimately I know that he wants what's best for me. He's always on my mind and I rarely go anywhere without him.Thinking about him keeps me up at night. My friends are starting to get sick of me because it's gotten to the point that he's all I ever think or talk about. Will it last? Only time will tell.


And let's all hope that our time together is limited because, let's be honest, it's not a healthy relationship. After August 1 I hope to be rid of him (and the NCLEX) forever!

1 comment:

Andy and Bri said...

My Saunders book hid on a shelf for a long time after I finished...and now he is with you! You can move on, I promise it's possible :)