- Celtics game
- Sail on the Charles
- Go to the Cape
- Salem in October
- New England Aquarium
- Ben and Jerry's Factory
- Sharon, Vermont
- Mansions in Rhode Island
- Go to the House of Blues
- Patriots game
- Red Sox game
- Tour the Longwood House
- Louisa May Alcott's house
- Kayak on the Charles to watch fireworks for the 4th of July
- Ice skate on Frog Pond
- Watch a performance at the Boston Opera House
- Museum of Fine Art
- Outside movie, ideally in the Commons
- Picnic on the Commons
- Lexington
- Concord
- Trip to Maine
- Quebec
- Montreal - the ice hotel!
- Martha's Vineyard
- Shakespeare in the Common
- Trip to DC
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Boston Bucket List
Well kids, it's about time this happened. I've always liked making lists, and it's even better when the list is of fun things to do. So here it is, in all its glory: my Boston Bucket List. I'm sure it will morph and change as we go along but here's what I've got so far:
Labels:
boston,
bucket list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Better get crackin'! It sounds like you have a busy year ahead of you!
Hi. Will you please help me 1) help me make a NYC bucket list, because yours is good. 2) come help me finish my NYC bucket list. 3) let me tag along on your bucket list too?! (I've done Salem in October and it was COOL!)
Also, I just discovered your blog because you commented on mine (which I never update)...so glad, because it makes me feel like I know what's happening with you :)
Post a Comment