Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Black Tuesday

Since everyone is posting about what they did on Valentine's Day (fondly referred to as "Black Whatever-day-of-the-week-it-is" in my family, I figured I would too.

I spent my Valentine's Day on a labor and delivery floor. Pretty appropriate I think. Then I made dinner for the sister missionaries which included heart shaped sugar cookies.

Quite the productive Black Tuesday if you ask me.

2 comments:

Lisonbee said...

can I ask why there are pictures of you in Sydney and nEw Zeland in 2011 and you did not come to DARWIN?????
Im just saying I am like a $250 plane ride away from sydney and way cool to visit you know!!!

Mique said...

Oh I know! I would have loved coming to visit, but I was on a study abroad and our itinerary was pretty set in stone. But next time I come to Oz, I'll definitely be swinging by your place!